Getting Published Month
A month of online events to help you get published
Getting Published month ran throughout March 2021 with 12 webinars from acclaimed authors and experts in the field, all focused on getting published. From how to put together a stand out submission pack to working with a publisher, the events covered everything you need to know about traditional publishing. Although the event is now over for 2021, you can still catch the sessions on replay when you join Jericho Writers as a member.
We’re done for this year
This event is over for 2021. Check out our membership for exciting events coming up from now through to the end of the year plus replays of all Getting Published events.
Your guide from submission through to publication
Getting Publishing Month has something for everyone. From how to find agents to submit to, to creating your submission pack and managing your expectations through the publishing process.
By the end of the month, you will have learned how to:
- Self-edit your work ready for submission.
- Craft a stand-out submission pack.
- Understand which publishing route is right for you.
- Find relevant agents to submit your work to.
- Get funding for your work and enter competitions.
- Create an effective publicity strategy and build your author brand.
Each live session will be run by experts in their field who are ready and willing to help guide you through the process of getting published.