We were founded in 2005 by bestselling author, Harry Bingham (you can find out more about him, here.) Harry wanted to create a consultancy where first-time authors could get genuinely useful advice and editorial support to grow their writing careers. He called the consultancy ‘The Writers Workshop’, and over the next thirteen years, would help hundreds of writers to publication.
Although we’ve evolved since then into Jericho Writers, that same ethos is true today. Jericho Writers has an unparalleled record of getting writers all the way through to publication, simply because we combine passion and expertise in all that we do.
With our help, our writers have gone on to:
- Secure representation from some of the top agents in the business
- Win six-figure book deals
- Get multi-book deals from leading publishers
- Get published internationally
- Become conventionally published bestsellers
- Become self-published bestsellers
- Become prize-winners, and appear on major prize short- and long-lists
- Secure film & TV deals
And we’ll do everything we can to help you be next!