Self-Editing Pyramid Resource
It’s easy to get lost in editing. This guide will help you start with the big-picture stuff in a structural edit, where you’ll fix your plot, structure and story arcs. We’ll then work down to the copy-edit, where you’ll look at grammar and language. In short, this guide helps make self-editing manageable, so you can make your book the best it can be.
Become a Member of Jericho Writers
Writing is hard – don’t do it alone! Our membership package gives you year-round writing support and guidance with video courses, live agent pitch sessions, masterclasses and more.
- Our ‘Getting Published’ video course
- Our ‘How to Write’ video course
- Our ‘Self-Publishing’ video course
- Live literary agent pitch sessions
- ALL our video Masterclasses
- The AgentMatch literary agent database
- Feature films with agents, authors and publishers.
- FREE feedback on your query letter
- PLUS – a 10% discount on tutored courses, editorial services and events