How To Choose Your Categories And Keywords: Self-Publishing Advice
How To Choose Your Categories And Keywords
Choosing categories and keywords is boring – but could be the most valuable couple of hours you will ever spend.
Picking the right metadata basically defines how your book will be shelved in Amazon’s system – and therefore which readers are most likely to encounter it.
This is an absolutely critical decision . . . and once you understand what you’re doing, it isn’t even hard. This video teaches you step-by-step what to do, and how to do it. Just follow these guidelines – and watch your income increase.
Become a Member of Jericho Writers
Writing is hard – don’t do it alone! Our membership package gives you year-round writing support and guidance with video courses, live agent pitch sessions, masterclasses and more.
- Our ‘Getting Published’ video course
- Our ‘How to Write’ video course
- Our ‘Self-Publishing’ video course
- Live literary agent pitch sessions
- ALL our video Masterclasses
- The AgentMatch literary agent database
- Feature films with agents, authors and publishers.
- FREE feedback on your query letter
- PLUS – a 10% discount on tutored courses, editorial services and events