Go Wide Or Go Narrow
It sounds obvious, doesn’t it? Amazon, plus Apple, plus everyone else, must equal more than just Amazon.
Not so fast. If you are happy to grant Amazon exclusivity, you’ll get access to Kindle Unlimited – and potentially a source of income equal to all your regular Amazon book sales combined.
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to the “wide versus narrow” dilemma – but we lay the main facts in front of you in this video and give you the guidance you need to make a superbly informed decision.
This video is presented by bestselling self-pub author, Harry Bingham, and gives you the exact techniques he uses to manage his indie business.
Become a Member of Jericho Writers
Writing is hard – don’t do it alone! Our membership package gives you year-round writing support and guidance with video courses, live agent pitch sessions, masterclasses and more.
- Our ‘Getting Published’ video course
- Our ‘How to Write’ video course
- Our ‘Self-Publishing’ video course
- Live literary agent pitch sessions
- ALL our video Masterclasses
- The AgentMatch literary agent database
- Feature films with agents, authors and publishers.
- FREE feedback on your query letter
- PLUS – a 10% discount on tutored courses, editorial services and events