News Feed Forums The Writing Room & Critique Club The Writing Room February 2024

• Grace Fletcher-Hackwood

7 February 2024 at 17:05

Thanks for today’s session! Got 300 words done on a sci-fi short story (imagine if Black Mirror did a Grey’s Anatomy-style episode) for this week’s instalment of my short story Substack – find it at yourcosyera.substack.com or follow me on Instagram (instagram.com/msgracefh) for a sneak preview ­čÖé

• Emily Mitchell

Administrator
      12 February 2024 at 09:27

Excellent work Grace and thank you for sharing – it sounds so exciting!

• Kate Sheehan-Finn

7 February 2024 at 22:58

Today’s session helped me cement a day of editing where I got over the hump in my editing journey for this novel. Hugely helpful. Thanks everyone and Jericho Writers.

Kate

• Emily Mitchell

Administrator
      12 February 2024 at 09:28

Hi Kate, it was lovely to have you join us again and I’m glad it was hugely helpful for you. See you again in another Writing Room soon!

• Emily Mitchell

Administrator
    28 February 2024 at 18:04

Hi everyone, thanks for another great month! Here’s the link to the masterclass we mentioned today in Critique Club: https://jerichowriters.com/masterclasses/blending-fact-and-fiction-to-create-historical-characters-with-depth/

We’ve also adjusted how you can submit so please do this by going to your Member Events page and filling in the form.